Upload a File
Copeland Mobile Connect
Download our mobile app from iTunes or Google Play today!
The Copeland Desktop gives you an even easier way to interact with our Project System to create and manage projects with Copeland Technology Solutions.
- Easily add a project or request a quote.
- Instant access to status and estimated completion dates (view or change).
- Application sits in your system tray for quick access whenever you need it.
- File transfer functionality enables you to easily upload files that are too big to email. Our current service supports files up to 2 gigabytes in size.
- Select any associate from list and click to email, request a call, or upload a file.
- Tiny footprint on disc/CPU/memory.
- Version 1.34 runs much faster than previous versions.
Installation of the Copeland Desktop
Copeland Desktop is a "distributed application" that runs on a Microsoft's .NET Framework using remote XML (SOAP) requests over the Internet. To run the Installer, you will need Microsoft's .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your computer. If you do not yet have it installed, you can download it from the Windows Update Website (Tools...Windows Update in Internet Explorer).
If you are interested, we would be very happy to tell you more about this technology and how it is used to connect remote systems.
How do I get a username/password?
If you currently sign into Copeland Online with your email address and a password, you already have everything you need.
If you currently sign into Copeland Online with a numeric User ID, you can have the authority to create personalized logins for other employees in your organization. The email addresses and passwords you establish are used to log into Copeland Online and Copeland Desktop.
If you need a username and password, please contact us at (716) 692-7773.
CQCS Client 7.40-3a download
CQCS "Press Any Key" Patch download
Download and run this if you receive "Press Any Key" when running a report in CQCS.
When you get the dialog box on the right, click "Run." You will then be asked if you want to add this information to the registry. Click "Yes."