What Does Infrastructure Management Do For Your Business? (and why should you care?)
At a time when internet technology influences all business operations, you can’t afford to ignore IT infrastructure management.
As a business owner, you are responsible for leveraging information technology in a way that promotes business growth critical to the survival of your company in a competitive digital economy. IT infrastructure management enables you to use technology and data to the greatest advantage for your company.
IT infrastructure that is managed effectively directly impacts business results. Why not take advantage of efficient, cost-effective IT support, information management, IT networking, internet servers and operating systems, storage and backup, and application software?
You don’t have time or money to waste on faulty systems, staff downtime, IT errors, data leaks, miscommunication, or other IT infrastructure problems. Your staff shouldn’t be spending more time answering help desk calls, troubleshooting problems, and remediating damage than on facilitating and promoting business objectives.
In addition, legacy systems and outdated applications are becoming more time-consuming and costly to maintain, and typically don’t offer optimal business performance or availability. Managing your own IT infrastructure is becoming an obsolete business model given the intricacies and complexities of modern-day IT infrastructures.
Your business requires dependable IT infrastructure services that you can count on in any situation or unforeseen mishap. Infrastructure management offers your company a competitive advantage that positions your company for growth.
Send the summary to your inbox.
Benefits of Outsourcing IT Infrastructure Management
Once you implement your IT infrastructure into day-to-day, mission-critical processes, you’ll be able to see business-competitive advantages, such as:
- Significant cost savings
- Minimize downtime
- Optimal system performance
- Maintain and improve business operations
- Position your business for self-funded growth
Outsourcing infrastructure management services to a dedicated, experienced team of IT professionals enables you to focus on maintaining and growing your business in the most cost-effective way.
What is IT Infrastructure?
The IT infrastructure encompasses everything related to the management and usability of data and information. This includes both tangible and virtual components, including computers, servers, software, hardware, IT network, data centers, mobile and virtual functionality, cloud-based services, storage, backup, and recovery. It can also cover hiring, training, internal policies and processes, equipment testing, upgrades, and repairs.
Benefits of IT Infrastructure
In order to be effective, IT infrastructure must be aligned with the company mission, business goals, and overall strategy. When well-utilized, IT infrastructure management …
- Increases business value by streamlining information
- Retrieves information and creates reports
- Provides mobile connectivity and all-around accessibility
- Proactively responds to information and innovation
- Enhances end-user experience
- Tracks asset life cycle
- Monitors the network capacity and energy consumption
- Provides security from malware, spyware, ransomware, and viruses
Why Choose Copeland Technology Solutions?
Copeland’s infrastructure management services monitor the real-time status of all running hardware and software on your company’s network to ensure consistent, smooth performance – every time. We maintain behind-the-scenes operations that support daily productivity, such as internet, email, and data accessibility.
Out knowledgeable IT professionals are able to identify potential issues before they cause disruptive outages and performance problems. If one system fails, the infrastructure automatically creates support tickets and assigns them to the IT help desk, limiting any interruption to your business operations.
With our infrastructure monitoring services, we can help you avoid costly and time-consuming situations.
- Server hard drives are configured to keep running if one fails. However, if left unchecked and a second fails, all data is lost. Our solution ensures a drive is replaced in a timely fashion after the first sign of failure or degradation.
- Running out of space on a device can lead to catastrophic downtime. Sensors spot drives filling up with space and create tickets to ensure the system doesn’t run out of available space.
- Historical performance data can point out resource limitations that could be affecting your business application performance.
- Connectivity to remote offices is crucial. Sensors can detect drops in internet connectivity or failures in point-to-point connections.
Don’t wait until your company’s network fails before implementing IT infrastructure management. Get dependable monitoring services in place before something catastrophic happens to your company’s mission.
Ready to Get Started?
The sooner you start implementing infrastructure management services, the sooner you’ll reap the advantages for your business. Call 716-692-7773 or contact us online to get started.