Copeland Mobile Connect
Mobile App Development for iOS and Android
Mobile apps are in high demand and we've been busy developing both public apps as well as private apps for our customers' internal use.
MY Rehab Connection
- The My Rehab Connection app allows healthcare practitioners to connect with their patients via their mobile device.
- Send patients their home exercise program - including step-by-step pictures and videos of each exercise - directly to their phone or tablet.
- Fully customizable - Add your clinic logo and contact information to make it look like your clinic's app.
- Make it easy for your patients to contact your clinic by adding call or email buttons, or book an appointment through your online calendar.
The app is driven by a portal we developed for clinicians to manage patients and tailor exercise programs complete with photos and videos. Clinics may upload their own photos and videos in addition to the hundreds already developed and available with any subscription.
For screenshots of the app and portal, visit http://myrehabconnection.com
The Help/Tutorials page includes instructions and screenshots for all functions within the portal.
United Precious Metal Refining, Inc.
- Check live precious metal spot prices.
- Read daily Market Commentary on the Precious Metals market
- Schedule scrap lots for pickup and refining.
- Browse United's Catalog of:
- ready-to-use grains
- master alloys for casting or fabrication
- cadmium-free solders
- solder master alloys
- wire/sheet/tube products.
- Industry-specific calculators
- Estimate value of scrap gold based on market price, karat and average assay percentages.
- Raise of lower the purity of gold
- Ratios for producing sterling silver
- Convert casting weights for different materials
- Convert between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Convert between different units of weight
- Chat with Traders, Technical Support, Customer Service, or Refining
- Connect with United on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+
You may want to consider a company-based app for your business. As you contemplate this, really think about who will be using this app and what they may expect in a mobile solution. Phone apps need to provide real value to be effective. While you want to promote your business through the application, the app cannot simply be a "digital advertisement," which would not come over in a positive light to your customers and prospects.
Once your ideas start flowing on what your app may include, we can help you size up the project and work with you on presentation ideas. Your app's content, whether static or dynamic (database driven), can be rolled into a business-focused app and made available in both the iOS and Android marketplaces.
If you would like to know more about mobile app possibilities for your business, please call Tim Belczak at (716) 692-7773 x308 or send him an email.